Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cosmic Love

Why does it have to be so complicated?
Why can't those who find love explore it without consequences?
Why do those no longer in lov stay together for the sake of pain?

When I feel love my heart aches,
My chest pounds & my throat closes.
I think back on images of our days past.
Like a rolodex of a life in images together- yet completely apart.

The first time you touched just my hand, I trembled from the inside out.
Like a drug, I wanted more.
More little touches, more smiles, more memories.

Like living in a parallel universe I find myself visualizing us together.
I ran to you for hugs & craved your attention- even small glances.

You moved the Earth for me.
You healed my troubled heart.
All without knowing you had done so.

And when I'm in your arms
I feld your heart so close to mine.
It provides a fearlessness inside.
I feel safe, protected and cared for.

Like kindred souls, I wish could connect.
Yet circumstances of responsibility, obligations and the unknown tend to set us backwards.

I'm proud of your choices,
I'm proud of your strength to see them.
I just wish this didn't give me a sense of rejection
-mainly because I lust after you.

The universe must have a plan.
You seem to be in better touch with the cosmic forces.
I hope the "Stars Align" for us- even just for a moment to give the cosmos & the ultimate connections a chance to explore freely, without consequence, without guilt- only with love.

I long to kiss your mouth,
I long to hold you close,
its like a trembling heart of a teenage girl.

Am I an insecure, vulnerable girl who desires for love and has found it?
It just isn't hers to have- Yet..
I shouldn't even touch this love as it is a like a drug- It makes me high & then falls to an ultimate low.

What am I to do?

I hate loving this hard....
Loving where your body physically makes you tremble.

You say "If its in the stars, it will happen."
Well I feel a cosmic shift coming.
I hope then there may be a chance to love you... Fully, deeply, madly- Just as you desrve.












.

No comments:

Post a Comment