Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Love- A request to the Universe

I decided it's time to put this out to the Universe!

"I LOVE HIM"- Truly & Deeply
He makes me smile through sadness,
He make me love myself more & more each day.
...He fills my heart & soul with joy & love.
He makes me want to better myself and my relationships.
He inspires creativity and encourages my dreams as an artist.

When I see him I think to myself:
"Take this in Lisa, Appreciate the small moments. Breath him in." - Knowing it wouldn't freeze in time and last forever.

Life's elements have kept us from even trying to pursue love.
I'm hoping tides will shift and if for even a moment the Universe can align our
worlds one more time to explore our trusted and respected friendship on a
more personal level.

Dreams can become reality once you believe in the truths of the love, even if it my be unrequited:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment